Dr. Seung-Yeun R Waitze Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Seung-Yeun R Waitze?

Awesome!

She was part of my team of doctors following a breast cancer diagnosis. I had a double mastectomy performed by Dr. Sieling and Dr. Waitze started the reconstruction at the same time. They work really well as a team, that's for sure. Considering that there were four phases to reconstruction, Dr. Waitze was awesome each step of the way. She did a wonderful job and is a perfectionist. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. Once I am settled with my health, I do expect to go back to her for other procedures.

One of my favorite doctors!

She is as friendly and personable as she is talented. She is a perfectionist. I needed reconstructive breast surgery after a cancer diagnosis. I felt extremely lucky to have found her and she did a wonderful job on me! I recommend her to everyone who is considering reconstruction after mastectomy.

Dr. Seung-Yeun R Waitze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbury, CT.