Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seung H Lee has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Seung H Lee has the following 13 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Seung H Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was there to retrieve information/evaluation and prescription of my son, and was refused and telling me other conditions are required. (which I Provided at that time). And will only agree to see me if I signed up for an hour so he can charged my insurance. Told me that he did not actually evaluate my son, and yet prescribed the medication based on mom's insight. In one hour, I showed him the paperwork he required; spend time asking me questions about me rather than dealing with what was requested. Hardly look at me and focused on the pc monitor while talking to him and was concentrating on writing up what he is hearing. Botched the write-ups three times and wasting time rewriting what he recalled. End of the session, he spent less than 10 minutes telling me about my son and refused to answer pertinent questions. I asked him about a certain drug that mom is medicating my son with and he said he did not prescribe such drug and said that it does not require doctor's prescription. He was not truthful, and I asked and researched about this drug - all points to a prescription is required. He insisted that mom's consent is required before releasing anything. My lawyer said it is not right. After six weeks, I am still waiting for the copies of his prescriptions as requested. will update later.....
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSeung Ho Lee Md, 108 Hollywood Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Dr. Seung H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.