Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seyd Modarressi
Dr. Seyd Modarressi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Modarressi is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Saint Peter's University Hospital and Columbus Hospital-Newark, NJ. He speaks English.
Dr. Seyd Modarressi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Modarressi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Columbus Hospital-Newark, NJ
56 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Seyd Modarressi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions495 N 13th St, Newark, NJ
Dr. Seyd Modarressi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.