Dr. Seyed M Khoddami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seyed M Khoddami?

"Game over"

Went for a consultation and "Game over" is what this doctor said. I couldn't believe his insensitivity. Felt like an inconvenience, not a customer/patient. Didn't ask the patient if it would be OK for a student to observe the procedure. Positioned the buttock towards the door so that when the door opened, the bare buttock was shown to the public. UGH.

Awesome!!!!!!

My husband saw him in the ER on a Sunday and Dr. Khoddami came from home to examine him himself!!! He even agreed to take my husband on as a new patient to make sure he gets quality care!!! Amazing Docto. He explained everything and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed or as if we were an inconvenience.

Awesome!!!!!!

Sorry to have inconvenienced you, Doctor.

I came in for a consultation. The doctor handed me a photocopy to read, left, and came back 10 minutes later. He didn't explain anything and seemed to want to rush me out. He said his staff would call back to create an appointment and if they didn't to call back and schedule one. Why should I have to call back? Anyway I saw the guy for 5 minutes and the visit cost $300

Whatever you do, don't see this guy

If you like doctors who don't even pretend to care at all about their patients and who act like your appointment is an inconvenience to their day, then this is who you should see. Worst experience possible. Follow visit, he spent less than a minute with me and told me to just deal with the pain, clearly didn't care about what caused it or what problems the pain causes. He just wanted out of the room. I can't believe this guy actually has a job.

Happy Camper !!!!!!

Simply put, Dr. Khoddami, You are the "BEST" I will strongly refer this excellent Dr. to anyone who has cancer. !!!!!

Great Urologist

My experience with Dr. K. from visits to post surgery are nothing short of great! He took time to ensure I was fully informed throughout all my decisions. But most important in my book was his confidence, assertiveness and positive attitude; they were all contagious, and they are definitely helping with my recovery. Highly recommend Dr. K. Dr. K. followed through with me closely, via visits, phone calls and even texts...Really gives you the security that he cares.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Khoddami is an outstanding Doctor and Human Being. He is courteous and sincerly concerned with my condition (Prostate Cancer). He provided me with unlimited resources to understand what the various procedures available for removing the cancer and the recovery processes with the likey-hood of total/complete recovery. Because of his straight-forwardness, I was able to make a great decision and am on the fast road to recovery. I would trust sharing this Doctor with anyone suffering with this type of Cancer. Additionally, his staff is great too!

AWESOME !!

I went to my primary Dr, and a urine sample taken. I was told a small amount of blood showed, so he suggested me a local urologist. I searched the net for the best urologist within 100 mi from Valencia CA. and Dr Seyed M Khoddami, MD popped up as on of the top 9 Drs. I made the appointment on Friday and I had the apptm. made for next Monday (??? great) Very nice staff, waiting time + or _ 10 min. I brought my ultrasound CD and was reviewed by Dr. Khoddami. The first thing he said when he walked in the room was " you are perfectly healthy". He discussed my symptoms at length and possible causes. He checked me over, went far and beyond the normal talk between patient and Dr, and my wife asked him several questions in relation to my ailment. (Possibly not drinking enough water). He was very attentive and his off hand interaction on how to explain and make us understand what was going on, was amazing !!! I really felt his concern for my ailment as well as his true effort on trying to make us feel at peace. I drove 90 miles round trip, but I will drive them again just to see Dr. Khoddami, A million thanks to this wonderful doctor.

The staff is friendly and helpful. I found Dr. Khoddami to have an outstanding bedside manner who displayed professionalism and competence. He workup was thorough and my questions were answered clearly. I received quality care and highly recommend this physician.

Best urologist

The best urologist ever. Competent, personable and effisient. He operated on my uncle, who is a very hard to please individual, and saved his kidney from complete collapse. If it was not for Dr. Khodami, my uncle would have been on dialysis by now. His knowledge of new technological advances is what distinguishes him from others. He thinks outside the box, that is what every surgeon should do.

Highly recommended urologist

I was impressed from my first visit. Very knowledgable, answered all my questions (and it was a long list), explained pro's and con's of options. Recently diagnosed with a 1" tumor on a kidney, he performed robotic laparoscopic surgery, taking only 20% of the kidney. I was out of the hospital in 2 days, back at work (part-time) in 2 weeks. An amazing experience. He has done over 50 of these surgeries and has taught other MDs to do this laparoscopically.

Dr. Seyed M Khoddami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.