Dr. Seyed Hashemi Is this you?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on December 13th, 2017

My mother was admitted to Fairfax Hospital due to heart and lung illness. It was suggested that she be sent home, after spending a few days in the hospital without treatment to actually address or resolve her health issues. However, Dr. Hashemi came to visit my mother as her Hospital Cardiologist. After spending hours evaluating her health per the hospital charts, he suggested a heart valve replacement procedure for her. Dr. Hashemi stepped up ABOVE AND BEYOND his normal responsibilities to make the surgery not only happen, but happen as quickly as possible (as this was not agreed to by her hospital case doctor and/or others). My mother then had open heart surgery (mitral valve replacement) in August, 2017. Due to the fact that she was not responding well to the treatments / medicines that she was receiving after surgery, she was in the Intensive Care Unit for several weeks after the surgery. Her vital signs were not strong and her health condition was critical. Dr. Hashemi then again went ABOVE and BEYOND his normal duties to visit and check on her daily, as well as working with the surgical team to provide the correct, and excellent treatments for her. Within two days after receiving the new treatment and medication that Dr. Hashemi suggested and ordered, my mom’s health immediately changed. Her symptoms lessened, her vital signs got stronger and her overall health and comfort dramatically improved. My mother was successfully discharged, and we continue to see Dr. Hashemi on a regular basis, as my mother continues to convalesce. He checks her health thoroughly and continues to encourage her on the right treatments needed for full recovery. He is a very kind and polite doctor, who spends time with his patients, answers their questions to their satisfaction and even follows up on occasion with a phone call after hours. He demonstrates EXCELLENT skills and experience Dr. Hashemi has given my mom NEW LIFE. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Hashemi as a caregiver to any who suffer from the same heart problems that my mother did.

Posted on September 1st, 2017