Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh
Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Mesa, AZ. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharifi Takieh is affiliated with Banner Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Sharifi Takieh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Sharifi is a very knowledgeable and informed physician. He takes the time to evaluate and consider all options and suggests the best procedure for his patients. He is very conscientious and does not perform procedure which is not necessary. I definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a reliable, professional cardiologist.
Dr. Sharifi Takieh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh in this video.
Dr. Seyed Mohsen M Sharifi Takieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.