Dr. Seyedmehdi Jadali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seyedmehdi Jadali?

Dr Jadali & staff both at office and Wilmington Hospital were all very efficient, professional, & pleasant.

Excellent focus on the patient. Took time to answer questions. Great staff very friendly

Without a doubt! THE BEST!

Without a doubt! I would choose DR. Jadali. Very understanding, proffesional and accurate. I never had surgery before and was quite afraid. However he made me comfortable and let me know that I was in good hands. He will be the doctor that I would recommend to people. As well as his staff. They were very professional and very nice people. They were good with following up with me to see how everything is going. The doctor even took time out from his busy schedule and followed Up too.

poor bedside manner for a Doctor, shows no compassion at all.

glass in foot

i was referred by my family doctor because i had a piece glass in my foot. first i got a 6 inch needle which was the pain i ever felt. by the time i got home the pain was unbearable, my foot was so swollen, i had to go to the emergency room, not to even mention the pain i did not get a prescription for. i went to a medical aid unit the doctor could not believe it most shocking was the there was no x ray done. i pray i don't lose my foot the medical aide doctor wants me to comeback friday, i will keep you posted

Dr. Jadali is a wonderful, caring man. The patient was my son, who is a young adult with Down Syndrome who needed surgery for an inguinal hernia. Dr. Jadali was very patient and considerate and respectful of my son. I would recommend him to anyone needing any kind of surgery.