Dr. Seymour Gorelick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seymour Gorelick?

Highly recommend!!!!!

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Best Dr. I've ever had. And one of my favorite humans. Miss him and his staff immensely!

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Gorelick is the greatest! His gentle, sweet and calming bedside manner helped to keep me and my husband relaxed throughout all 4 of my pregnancies and births, we couldn't have asked for a better Doctor and staff!

Run for your life away from this doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I would not be here to write this if I had listened to Dr. Gorelick. I trusted him for over 15 yrs and he really was incompetent. He didn't read the report that said I had signs of cancer and told me to go home and everything was fine. After several more calls and complaining and finally I insisted on a biopsy and the results were stage 3 cancer. He should lose his license or retire for the betterment of women who see him. He wasted many weeks and months of misdiagnosis for me. He should be ashamed of himself. Would he want that for his wife? I think not.

An AMAZING Doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Gorelick delivered my son 23 years ago and I have maintained a relationship with him ever since. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and has a calming demeanor.I never feel rushed, and he answers all my questions in language I can understand and relate to. He is an old school doctor which is hard to find in this day and age. He genuinely cares about his patients. His staff are pleasant and helpful, too.

Doctor was negligent and caused me to have advanced cancer

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Please think twice before going to Dr. Seymour Gorelick. He did the unthinkable to me. He neglected to review the ultrasound report and sent me home with estrogen cream and with my constant complaints I made him take a biopsy. Well by the time he took the test I had advanced uterine cancer. He takes no responsibility for his errors. He is negligent to say the least. If you value your life stay away from him.

Extremely nice caring Dr.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I have had terrible experiences with Gynecologist in the past. He is very understanding and patient. He is very calm and uplifting. His staff is not the most technically savvy but they sure do care and are very loyal.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015