Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seymour V Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Seymour V Gordon has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Seymour V Gordon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 23
As a young doctor, Dr. Gordon found and treated (successfully) my mom's aggressive ovarian cancer in the early stages when she was only 22 years old. He then petitioned the courts to allow the adoption of myself and my brother once she had a clean bill of health. He has has been my doctor since I was 16 years old and has now delivered my first child by emergency c section in 2008 and delivered my successful vbac in 2010. I am 35 years old and hope he never retires.
Had been Dr. Gordon's patient many years before I moved to another State. One time I had a serious problem. In his very compassionate way, He took one hour helping me get through my problem. I will forever be grateful. I am sure his other patients that day had to wait longer because of the extra time he spent with me. I am sure they understood(or should have) and would have wanted him to do the same for them. Even when I didn"t need extra time at my visits, he always made me feel as if I was the only patient he had that day.
saved my life. What more can one say.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Seymour V Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsMga Ob/Gyn, 11012 E 13 Mile Rd Ste 212, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seymour V Gordon in this video.
Dr. Seymour V Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.