Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seymour W Greenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Seymour W Greenstein has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Seymour W Greenstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
I've been with Dr. Greenstein for 17 years now. He's an excellent doctor with tremendous medical experience. He's always see me in timely manner, he gives me a good referral to the best doctors and best of all the prescriptions he gives always a guarantee that Whatever pain or aches or whatever medical problems I am having will give me relief in 2-3 days tops. He always wanted a feedback as to my health status and how am I feeling. He's very concern about my health so I can get better and be my normal self again.
first of all ,they are new office to me maybe two month ago ,then the primary dr is greenstein after that they gave me register nurse to gave me medicine ,now i end up have more serious thyroid problem ,two month ago my thyroid it was normal plus ive been never taking thyroid medicine before ,it was all normal before including two month ago .two month ago my blood test result shows my level around 4 and the RN gave me hypothyroid medicine then two month after i recheck my blood again it shows my thyroid level 10 ,i can't believe they gave me a wrong dose ,mess up my thyroid funtion ,this medicine suppose either control my thyroid lever of lower my thyroid level but it is not ,it became worse ,ive been taking this medicine for 45 days sometimes feel i almost have heart attact and check split, I WAS TRYING TO explain how i feel to greenstein about this medicine cause my chest uncomfortable sometime ,but for him, he is not listening to what i explain ,he has very bad attitude to me saying that i was "yell" at him, excuse me "yelL"?i was trying to explain what happen to those medicine plus he is not willing to listen my explain ,he constanly brag himself has many years medical experience ,to be honest doctor greenstein ,this is my body and i know how i feel ,if i feel my body sick that means im sick, so don't assume that you know everything plus you never wanna listen to my explain of how i feel my body ,only tell how this medicine now enough dose ?oh my god not enough dose ?right now this medicine doesn't work for me at all made my thyroid go up 10 ,if you increase the dose maybe can cause me heart attack who knows. therefore im doubting the register nurse gave me wrong medicine mess up my thyroid level. my thyroid was normal two month ago, i thought this medicine can help me lower my thyroid problem or control ,but it's not ,it made it worse plus greestein have very bad attitude to see patient ,he only like to brag and explain non sense problem which i disagree with ,it is horible experience to me .
Dr. Seymour W Greenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Muir Medical Group, 380 Civic Dr Ste 100, Pleasant Hill, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seymour W Greenstein in this video.
Dr. Seymour W Greenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasant Hill, CA.