Dr. Seymour J Rosenbloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seymour J Rosenbloom?

Retired

I enjoy seeing Dr. Rosenbloom as my Endocrinologist. He seems to be on top of everything haing to do with the thyroid. He is very pleasant to talk with, and not necessarily about medicine. I enjoy my time spent with him on each visit and leave his office looking forward to my next visit.

Find somewhere else to go

Have been going to this office since last year and never saw Dr. Rosenbloom only the NP. Get a letter today saying the Nurse has left his office. When called to see if my appointment was still valid and I was told that I would have to find another Endocrinologist because their office was too busy. Nice way to treat an existing patient!

Misdiagnosed/Patient Rights

I always thought that a patient has to right to choose which doctor they would like to see. I started out with Dr. Rosenbloom. He doesn't listen. I have been diagnosed with Hashi Moto by 3 different doctors in 3 different states. He says that I don't have it. I also have fibromyalgia which is an auto immune disease that can be a symptom of Hashi Moto. My Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) is abnormal with a reading of -6 suppose to be 0-34. My THF (t3,t4,etc) are .500 from the lowest in the range. All other readings are .8 from lowest number in the range. I asked several questions and he doesn't like to be questioned AT ALL. Do that and you are done. I have pleaded to him that I just want to feel better. Is there something else that I can do. My internal med. doctor, psychiatrist for medication, gynocologist have all recommended to change to a female and recommended a doctor in the practice but they will not allow anyone to switch under any circumstances. I have 3 doctors living on my block and nobody has heard of such a thing. I have no choice but to leave the practice. I just cannot believe that a paying patient does not have the right to see the doctor that they want to see. He must be very insecure to not allow a patient of his to possible find something that he may have missed. Good Luck to all of you. He is supposedly the guru and everyone makes mistakes but I feel that I have my hands tied behind my back. All I want is an explanation and some information. I am a good patient and I do what I'm told. Good Luck to all of you that choose to see him but there are others to choose from.

Dr. Rosenbloom has always been a doctor that I trust and respect. He and his staff have dealt with insurance issues many times for me, and have gotten the insurance companies to acknowledge my medical treatment and deal responisbly with my prescriptions. I wish other doctors and staff were at least half as good.

I never rate a doctor based on waiting time or friendliness of staff. In my book Dr. Rosenbloom is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for about 5 years and will continue to do so.

As a heart patient with uncontroled control type 2 diabetes I was seldom seen by the Dr. but rather by his NP.

haven't been able to get them to call me back to set up an appointment

office don't even return calls to make an appointment. left message to call me back 4 times in a week. Still no return call

Dr. Rosenbloom is a wonderful doctor if you want facts. He is not a warm and fuzzy kind of doctor. Get in get out, here is your problem and he fixes it is. If you have questions don't bother trying to call him, it is nearly impossible to get in touch with him and if you do it might be a week before you hear anything back. He is very busy has plenty of patients and not enough time in the day. He knows his information but doesn't make you feel important.