Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Seymour S Weiner has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Seymour S Weiner has the following 5 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seymour S Weiner - Posted on October 27th, 2017
Find another doctor if you are sick
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seymour S Weiner - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Dr spent over a month treating my daughter for pneumonia giving her inhalers and cough medicine. She also had a lump In her armpit. He obviously did not perform testing to find out what was wrong with her. He eventually excised the lump fr her armpit in his office. She had Sarcoma of undiffitirated origin . Her breathing problems were a result of a tumor growing on her lung . She was diagnosed at stage4 and died 7 weeks later, she was 29.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seymour S Weiner - Posted on August 18th, 2011
He is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seymour S Weiner - Posted on September 3rd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Seymour S Weiner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
More about Dr. Seymour S Weiner
Dr. Weiner provides office-based family care in a nurturing setting, with special interests in geriatric medicine and dermatology.
Locations & DirectionsMADISON CLINIC, 1200 E 12 Mile Rd Ste B, Madison Heights, MI
Dr. Seymour S Weiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison Heights, MI.