Dr. Sezen A Altug Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sezen A Altug?

Top Shelf

I did my research trying to stay away of the easy find Indian MD and was able to get established with this doctor. She's very knowledgeable and as fast as medical goes these days eliminated any fatal issues in testing and not being treated for something common and minor. Mission accomplished. My new G doctor for ever.

The office staff was very courteous and prompt in the clinic, however I find that trying to get a hold of the staff over the phone to be difficult.

Good doctor and experience

Well organized office and friendly staff. Dr. Altug is thorough and explains well, very knowledgeable.

Will not recommend

EXTREMELY difficult to get an appointment with this doctor! I had EGD and tried to schedule follow up appt, but was told "we can put you on cancellation list, but no appointments available for 8-10 weeks." Was also told if I had questions, I could call the Assistant; the Assistant would get with Doc and the Assistant would call me back. Bottom line: I won't return to a doctor who doesn't have time to talk to me and doesn't have time to see me within a reasonable amount of time. She's too busy for more patients!

Great bedside manner, but her office staff misquotes extra procedure fees and the doctor is difficult to see. As an established patient, I was told I couldn't see her again for 2 months for abdominal pain. I was in the hospital over the weekend and was told to follow up with her. No one called me back from her office.

When I called for an appointment with sever stomach cramps and constipation, I was told to call my GP or go to ER because the doctor couldn't see me for a month. When I got in, I was seen by a PA. Spoke with MA a few days after my visit with a complaint of passing blood and my call wasn't returned for 24 hours.