Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shabana A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shabana A Khan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shabana A Khan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shabana A Khan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Shabana Khan has been my PCP since 1998 and I have nothing but positive things to say about her and her staff. I never feel like a number when I have to go in for a visit. Even if I am not scheduled with her, she ALWAYS comes in to talk to me and find out how I am doing. She remembers my name, and all of my family's names. She is a remarkable person.
I am so very happy my in laws Recommended Dr. Khan. She is a very caring person, She at least listens to everything you have to say. She has WONDERFUL bedside manner. I not once have had any problem with her or her staff. I would highly recommend her to all my family members and friends. My rating is a 5* Thank you Dr Khan :)
I don't know what the previous rater's problem with Dr. Khan is. Although I would not trust someone who can't even spell Dr. Khan's name correctly. Dr. Khan is a very compassionate and caring physician. However, if you are looking for a doctor who will tell you everything is alright when it isn't, I wouldn't go to her. The reason why I trust Dr. Khan so much is because she tells me what I really need to hear. Thank your Dr. Khan for your honesty and compassion.
Dr. Kahn's bedside manner is terrible she does not care about all of her patient's equally. My mother has been a patient of hers for years now, and is currently bedridden but do you think Dr. Kahn cares she doesn't responds to her messages we all (my father and siblings) have left at her office and the receptionist is of no use because she only makes excuses for her being out of the office every time. What kind of doctor's office is this??? We're changing our mother's doctor pronto this is ridiculous!!
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Shabana A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsFarah Mehdi Md, 831 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shabana A Khan in this video.
Dr. Shabana A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.