Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shabana Qureshi
Dr. Shabana Qureshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford, VA, with other offices in Fredericksburg, VA and Stafford, VA (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shabana Qureshi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I went in to the doctor's office as a new patient and they were taking too long. The girl was helping other patients that came after me. So after 45 minutes of waiting I finally went up to her and asked how much longer and she said that the system takes long for insurance information to come up for new patients. Dr. Qureshi was sitting right behind her and did not once apologize or say we will be with you. She was listening and she ignored the me the customer. So I just left and cancelled my appointment. I was highly disappointed!
Dr. Qureshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Hospital
14 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shabana Qureshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shabana Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.