Have you seen Dr. Shabana Qureshi?

Dr Qureshi is a great doctor. She listens to all you questions,takes time in explaining. Nice& clean office. I would highly recommend all my family & friends to this doctor.

I went in to the doctor's office as a new patient and they were taking too long. The girl was helping other patients that came after me. So after 45 minutes of waiting I finally went up to her and asked how much longer and she said that the system takes long for insurance information to come up for new patients. Dr. Qureshi was sitting right behind her and did not once apologize or say we will be with you. She was listening and she ignored the me the customer. So I just left and cancelled my appointment. I was highly disappointed!

She saved my life!

Two other doctors treated me for the cough, giving me antibiotics and saying to come back in two weeks. She took one look at me and asked for a CT scan of my chest. Turned out I was full of pulmonary embolisms and THAT's why I couldn't breathe. Blood thinner finally addressed the problem!

Dr. Shabana Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.

Dr. Shabana Qureshi Is this you?