Dr. Shabbar Danish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shabbar Danish?

Spontaneous CSF leak

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Our daughter was suffering from sudden positional headaches caused by a spontaneous CSF leak. Dr Danish performed a challenging surgery to close the leak in the thoracic area. Before the surgery, CT scans indicated the leak was dorsal and we supposed Dr Danish could perform a suture to close the dura. However Dr Danish found the leak tucked on the right side of the vertebra where suture was not an option. Dr Danish used a muscle graft with fibrin sealant to patch the dura and the results were amazing. We are very grateful that Dr Danish has such a mastering of specific surgery techniques and was able to find the right solution for this particular case. The surgery is a life changing success. Special thanks to Dr Roychowdhury and Dr Friedlander who did all the diagnostics prior to this amazing surgery.

Dr. S. Danish

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Danish gave me my life back. He spent time to explain and was very responsive to my questions. The DBS surgery was very successful and I thank Dr. Danish and his team for their skills.

Outstanding!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Danish literally changed my father's life with DBS surgery. Joan helped us with everything we needed and Dr. Hargraves is always helpful. We will be eternally grateful.

Amazing Surgeon. Amazing Man

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

At 21 years old I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, after meeting with 4 neurosurgeons I met with Dr. Danish , and knew instantly he was the surgeon I trusted enough to remove my tumor. Very honest about every thing. Tells you like it is, doesn't sugar coat, and explains in terms you can understand. I had a flawless surgery may of 2013, with out any complications.. Three years post op, and I still keep in contact with Dr. Danish for follow ups and MRIS. Dr Danish is very quick to respond, very thorough with every aspect, treats you as if you're his own family. I have reccomended him to many patients, all are thrilled with his services. Active in the brain tumor community, amazing man! Amazing surgeon!

Superior Surgeon

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Superior surgeon. Husband diagnosed with brain tumor. Dr. Danish saved his life.

Dismissive & arrogant

Posted on March 1st, 2016

While I appreciated being squeezed into his very hectic schedule, I was in disbelief that this was the doctor who I had read about being voted Patients Choice 5 years in a row and was described as being compassionate. While I was more than prepared for this appointment, he didn't belief that the MRI's I had were clear enough, yet never offered to have them done again to get a clearer picture of the spine issue that has been destroying my life for years without me knowing it until recently. Because he had only experienced the problem in my spine one time before, he didn't "believe" that this was the cause of my issues. No exam, no MRI, no investigating, thus leaving me with no hope since he came highly recommended as THE doctor to see. In his defense, all I can say is that after months of suffering trying to find a neurosurgeon who is available & compassionate, I see that there is no such thing. It's sad that I'll probably end up permanently disabled while I wait for a correct diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Danish changed my life

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I suffered with back pain and trouble walking for years. Dr. Danish diagnosed the problem and performed surgery. I can now live a normal life again. I am so grateful for Dr. Danish. He is a superior neurosurgeon and kind and caring.

Chiara Malformation surgery

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Danish is amazing! Diagnosis was completely accurate however, he had me go through a period of time of tracking my symptoms to ensure the surgery would be the best way for me to go. I was so impressed by him answering my questions I had when I emailed him and his office. This professional nureo surgeon answered me when he was on his vacation. It has been a month from my surgery and I am still healing as expected however, the symptoms I was experiencing before the surgery have gone away. I Thank You Dr. Danish

Posted on July 17th, 2015

I honestly do not remember my waiting time. ;) However I thank God everyday for Dr Danish & all his staff. Dr Danish did lazor brain surgery on me a year ago for my epilepsy. I've come so far since then & I just can't thank him enough! He's such a nice person in general & a truely amazing & gifted surgeon/dr!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I thank God every day for Dr Danish! I was told by so many others throughout my life that surgery was not an option for me. (epilepsy). For so many reasons Dr Danish knew otherwise. =) It didn't take long for me to have the feeling of comfort & safety just knowing he had "the tools". And also faith. Not just in the Lord. I had faith in Dr Danish! Thank you so much again Dr ! All my best to you and yours!!! P.S. If people know me... They know you as well.

Patient

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Danish has removed a brain tumor and performed gamma knife two times for me. He is a gifted compassionate doctor who can think out of the box and is supported by a wonderful staff. I am continuing to enjoy my life thanks to the work and dedication of Dr. Danish and his team.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr.Danish and h is entire staff was knowledgeable professional, and friendly. they made me feel safe and in good hands and the outcome off the surgery was successful. i recommend this doctor and h is team highly. ,