Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shabbar Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shabbar Hussain has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Shabbar Hussain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Total quack. Butchered my knee surgery a year ago. Pain and issues ever since. Just had to have knee replacement last week because of it. I am furious. Lost a good job because of it and missing time from work without pay for 6+ weeks so cannot pay bills. 100% angry. He's being sued by others I heard?
Very nice guy, great at giving joint injections. Nice staff. Excellent Physical therapy people down stairs. Never had a problem, until this last surgery. Not saying it was him, could have been the facility, who knows. However, it took 3 antibiotics to clear up the infection, and I'm having more problems now with my elbow than before. Now, I seem to be getting the cold shoulder. No one wants to acknowledge that there is a problem. I feel bad, because the ladies in the office really helped me with my bill, so I could get this surgery!!
Pinnacle Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shabbar Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallup, NM.