Dr. Shabbir Zarif Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shabbir Zarif?

I have seen this doctor for almost 2 years. At the last minute, he cancelled our appointment and would not refill the medications that I was one for a long time. The meds were Celexa, Pristiq & Xanax. Stopping these meds all at once has made me very sick for the past 2 weeks.This was done because I had an outstanding balance of $180.00 with the doctor. I had told him I would bring the money in at the appointment and he refused saying that I needed to deal with his billing dept at another location. The problem was that his billing person was on vacation for another 3 weeks. He refused to even put in another prescription without the balance being paid in full first. Keep in mind that I do have insurance and that the doctor has received several checks from my insurance company too over the past 2 years. In my opinion, this is just very unprofessional. The worst part is that I really liked him a lot as a doctor.

Very Unprofessional!

awesome at getting the right medication and diagnosis

long time coming, waiting for years for my 21 yr old son to get out the house and not fear others. he came to the house, he was actually very prompt, there just wasn't an on-time waiting tab. he always follow up, with calls and emails...mainly emails in helping me with my son. in and out of doctors offices and finally someone got the right medications right for my son. he had claimed everything in the world was wrong with him since he was 16 years old. never going anywhere farther than the car or a local store. i must admit today is his second day on an outside sales job. he says he loves it and is no longer afraid of people, and his body doesn't shake etc...no depression...no nothing but a normal 21year old. Dr. Zarif said the medicine would take a good month to get into his system and he was right....hopefully he will soon be off of disability and continue to work and lead a normal life. this is an awesome doctor!!!!

Dr. Shabbir Zarif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.