Dr. Shabeera M Rauther Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shabeera M Rauther?

First visit

She was open to my pain and concerns. She gave me a thorough physical. She Ordered test that may prove a misdiagnosis by other m.d.s.i will continue to see her until she shows me poor care, i dont think she will tho.

Medical RN

This woman is arrogant and a foreigner who is pushy and questions you as if you are on trial. She gave me the impression she could care less about my health other than taking my money and I was so glad to get out of there. I had an MRI with a specific diagnosis from a Doctor who said I had spondylosis and she put in her progress notes that the film was old and looked pretty unremarkable! I do not recommend her what so ever. Again no compassion, appears not to be very intelligent about MRIs when she's suppose to know--I mean she is a doctor you know! lol and arrogant.

IL RN

She is terrible. She is rude and drills you as if you are an addict and I even had an old MRI and CT scan of my entire spine and kidneys showing spondylosis and cysts in the kidneys and she didn't even look at it. Instead she used some old simple X ray and said my back was fine. I was ready right then and there to get out of that place. And they drug screen you right when you go in there so do not allow them to do that because they bill you for this and its not cheap either. There is no reason for this unless YOU sign a contract with them. Carle is always looking out for themselves and assuming everyone is an addict. They fired a darn good pain management doctor recently. Stay away from here! I warn you.

RUDE!!!

This Dr was more like a drill sergeant, she doesn't give you a chance to speak and when you do completely disregards what you have to say. Compares you to other patients which is completely unprofessional. It's wrong the way this Dr treats patients, talks down to you and so loudly anyone and everyone near or in the rooms beside yours knew your business so nothing was private about the visit, she might as well as seen me in the waiting room. I honestly don't understand why she treats pain management. No compassion what so ever! I went to this Dr for help and instead was belittled and lectured, she doesn't have a clue of the magnitude of my issues nor did she care. This is the worse Dr's appt I've ever had. If your in the market for a heartless Dr this might be the Dr for you but not me!!!!

Awful experience

My experience with this doctor was the 2nd most worst experience I have ever had. She talked way too fast. Did not listen to me. I told her different things and five secants later she would she would make a statement asking me the question that I had just said without letting me answer the questions that I had already stated. She talked way too fast and did not listen to me at all. She told me I needed to exercise and I did not get to tell I was already excersing without any success and just making my pain worst. She prescribed medicine that I told her I was already on! She would not prescribe any medicine that I felt I needed. She said she did not believe giving any anxiety medicine to any of her patients suffering with pain and seemed to say it proudly. She definetly did not believe in stronger pain medicine. I told her my paing was so bad I could not function at a normal ability. That I pretty much was in bed most of the time. My appointment was so bad that I cried in front of her and she was completely cold and unfeeling. There were no smiles or compassion. I would suffer my pain than ever go back to see this doctor which is what I will have to do since the clinic she practices at will not let you change doctors in the same practice. No consideration given to what the patient wants or needs. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

Dr. Shabeera M Rauther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Champaign, IL.