Dr. Shabina Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shabina Ahmed?

Dislikes women apparently

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Doubled my levothyroxin instead of believing my fatigue symptoms, which almost cost me my job due to the anxiety and sleeplessness it caused. Finally ordered T3 test and I was right (from internet research, not a med degree). Told me my 30 lb weight gain was due to eating hardboiled eggs daily. Other stuff too numerous to mention. I had the impression she only dislikes women, but due to brain fog ongoing during her "treatment" of me, I can't remember exactly why I came to that conclusion. Very fake sympathetic which is dangerous as one is lulled into complacency and this could damage your health (and your career). Good luck. Seek any other doctor or even do your own internet research. She does not keep up with med literature or even mainstream knowledge (about eggs, for instance).

Very caring and informative physician.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Ahmed seems genuinely interested and spends as much time as you need to discuss your concerns. I highly recommend!

Good doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2010

Helpful, professional and I would recommend her to friends.

Posted on October 9th, 2017