Dr. Shabnam Kashani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shabnam Kashani?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr kashani is awesome .

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I saw Dr. Kashani yesterday for the first time and was extremely pleased. She is without a doubt the most intelligent doctor I've ever been to by far, and yet she does not have that superior attitude that many doctors get. You feel as if you are talking to a friend. She is a gifted healer and a great comfort to you. I just called her office with a question right now and the doctor herself got on the phone and answered it. I have seen many doctors and had bad experiences with just about all of them. You kiss a lot of frogs before you find a princess!

love her

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr Kashni was incredibly nice and understanding. I had my annual check-up and I could not be any happier with the service. I highly highly recommend her!!

diagnosis

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Dr kashani is intelligent, kind and respectful. she is the best gynecologist I 've ever seen. Thanks to her knowledge.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I was so scared to have hysterectomy and was told by several doctors that my only option is hysterectomy. Dr. Kashani reassured me and did a fabulous job and just removed my fibroids not my uterus since I don’t have any kids. She's funny and personable, and took time explaining the details of my surgery. My recovery was very quick and went back to work in 2 weeks. I just feel so lucky that I fell into her care and want to share this experience with those woman out there that have to have a surgery.

Great Experience!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

This is the most beautiful and organized doctor's office, I have ever been to. Dr. Kashani is very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. She went over all my test results with me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist or just wanting a second opinion.

Compassion & Caring

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Kashani is a caring and compassionate physician. She took time to explain everything that I had questions about and offered wonderful support all the way through. Thank you Dr. kashani!

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Kashani is certainly the best OB/GYN I have ever visited since I moved to Connecticut. So caring and so respectful and very professional. Thanks to her knowledge.

Knowledgeable

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Kashani is one of those few intelligent doctors who I have ever seen. If you are looking for correct diagnosis and correct treatment, I highly recommend her.

Posted on March 20th, 2017