Dr. Shachar Tauber Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shachar Tauber?

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I could not have ask for better treatment with my cornea transplant. I had an unrelated problem after the surgery. Dr. Tauber called me at the hospital later in the evening to see how I was progressing. He went out of the way to see that is patient was confortable.

Great experience!

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Dr Tauber and his staff go out of their way to make the patient feel comfortable. Dr Tauber did my Lasik surgery several years ago. From the intial evaluation/appointment to being released from his care post-procedure, he and his were kind, professional, personable and genuine. At each appointment, througout the procedure and during the follow-up, Dr Tauber and his staff explained everything that was happening and answered any questions. They also took excellent "care" of my mother who drove me to and witnessed the procedure.I would not hesitate to reccommend Dr Tauber for any eye-related issue, but especially Lasik surgery. He is a wonderful physician, an outstanding researcher, an incredible philanthropist and a caring human being.

Great Dr

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr.Tauber Is the best I would tell anyone that had a cornea problem to go see him. He done a great job taking care of me. Very nice and caring Dr. That we don't have many of in this day and time.He called me at home to make sure I was doing ok I had three cornea put in and I would do it again if he was doing it.

Posted on August 7th, 2017