Dr. Shaddy Younan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaddy Younan?

Outstanding, amazing, wonderful, incredible -- shall I continue?

Posted on October 19th, 2016

My mom has had many health issues. Dr. Shaddy not only cared for her in his capacity as her cardiologist/internist, but he also became my champion while dealing with mom's hospitalization at Johns Hopkins. This doctor is professional and has an incredible ability to make his patients (and their family members) feel like they're special. He takes the time to explain what's going on; he takes the time to listen to and answer questions; he always replies to phone calls. What more could one possibly look for in a doctor? My mom just passed away due to a very aggressive cancer. He STILL is being helpful to my family.

Waiting Room Blues

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I have not seen this doctor, and by the look of his waiting room, I will never see this doctor!!!! My father has been to this office twice, and both times he has waited in the waiting room for 3 HOURS. Are you kidding me. This is somebody with a heart condition, as I'm sure other people in this office are. My husband, who is also a heart patient (triple bypass) had to actually sit on the floor because all the chairs were taken. This is shameful. Prior to coming to the second appointment, we even tried to call the nurse to get an idea of the wait time. We were told "not long". I am fed up. I hope he sees this.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Absolutely would not recommend this Dr or family associates After years of my dad's passing I still have to live with the frustration and anger of how my dad and family were treated after dad's surgery and shortly after his passing.Dr Younan performed heart surgery on my dad and punctered his main artery Proceeded to go on vacation next day leaving my dad extremely anemic with an associate Then to find out from another Dr on staff that my dad's main artery had been puntured during surgery and there was nothing they can do to repair it As if that wasn't bad enough When I phoned Dr Shaddy Younan His response was I had no right to speak to another DrDr he.arogantly denied what happenedhappened and never heard from him again.After years of anger I have decided the only thing I can do is make other people aware of his malpractice and arogance I absolutely do not recommend Dr Shaddy Younan he took no responsibility for what he did to my dad

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2015

An outstanding physician. Very knowledgeable and precise with his diagnosis. Truly fortunate to have him as my cardiologist.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Very caring doctor, answered all my questions and returns calls promptly

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Horrible office, excellent doctor. Worth that annoying wait times.

Couldn't get a better doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Dr. Younan did a Cardiac catheterization and placed a stent in my artery last week at Riverside Medical Center. He was wonderful, did the job that needed to be done and a week later I am up and doing what I would normally do...some gardening, back to work and feeling better than before. I have been a patient of his fathers over the years but it is nice to now work with both of his sons who are exceptional doctors.

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr Shaddy is a wonderful physician who takes the time to specd with both patient and family and has an excellent bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has and really makes sure that you understand everything that is going on with you or your lovd one

Posted on October 24th, 2017