Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shadi G Badrieh has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 19
I had some weird scary physical issues start happening this past summer. My primary care doctor (actually a do) was sending me down the path of no return (I felt). I did some research based on my blood work and arrived at the conclusion that I was NOT going crazy but I needed to seen an endocrinologist. I know the good Lord led me to Dr. Badrieh. He is patient and listens and asks questions and is very thoughtful. HE LISTENS! HE TAKES TIME! Wow! I now know I have primary hyperparathyroidism and are in the process of determining which para it is. If I had not been pro active in my own health care I would be seeing a neurologist for dementia.
16 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shadi G Badrieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Internal Medicine Clinic, 1330 Rockefeller Ave Ste 210, Everett, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shadi G Badrieh in this video.
Dr. Shadi G Badrieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.