Dr. Shadi I Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shadi I Miller?

I Love Dr. Miller!

I love Shadi Miller :-)

Shadi Miller is my internist - I have type 2 diabetes, IBS and some other issues. She is immensely patient and compassionate. She always treats me kindly and with the utmost respect. I just adore her and recommend her highly to everyone I know. My chiropractor and her partner have become patients of Dr. Miller too! It took me a few years, frankly, to find an internist I can really relate to. I also like pretty much every doctor I've been to at Oregon Medical Group in Eugene.

Used to be great, but not anymore

I would no longer recommend Shadi Miller. She is a very kind and caring doctor but it is next to impossible to get in to see her. Instead you see another doctor who is not good. And, she no longer seems to have any follow up going on.

The Perfect Doctor

Kind hearted, caring, and thourough Dr. Shadi Miller is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She has both a genuine concern for her patient as a person, and also has the knowledge and expertise to diagnose a problem and treat it both short term and long term. Thank you!

Dr Miller was referred to me by my OB and I'm so pleased with her! Her compassion is limitless and she really takes the time to explain all of concerns. Her nurse is 5 star as well. Feel certain when under their care you will be well cared for.

Dr. Miller is an excellent physician...extremely intelligent woman.

one of the best doctors I've ever had

Dr. Shadi is very knowledgeable and her "bedside manner" (for lack of a better term) is great. She is PCP to my husband and myself. She is compassionate and caring. She also will recommend a specialist if she thinks the problem is outside her area of expertise. She takes time and you know she cares about you personally. I'd recommend her highly. She came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed.

Dr. Shadi I Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.