Dr. Shadi Qasqas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shadi Qasqas?

Great service

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Staff was courteous, very nice and clean office. Follow-up appointment was made. The doctor took his time speaking with me.

Exceptional Cardiologist and Office

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I am 68 years old. I was referred to Dr. Qasqas by a my primary care physician. All I have to say, is that he is one of the most personable physicians I have come across. The minute I stepped foot in his beautiful upscale office I felt at home, I grabbed a delicious snack and waited only about 5 minutes. The doctor spent at least 20 minutes discussing my diagnosis. Some patients may have a longer wait, but it is worth it, because he really takes his time and does not rush through the conversation. The office staff is extremely attentive and office manager is very welcoming. Both my husband and I feel fortunate to have met a wonderful Cardiologist.

Great Experience!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I visited the Lake Elsinore office with my 85 year old mother. The staff were extremely friendly and caring. The wait was under 10 minutes, they try to not have their patients wait for a long time. However, I understand that sometimes things get out of control with doctor schedules and patients hold the doctor back by asking questions, he spends way more than enough time with his patients. The doctor ordered an Echo, and we were extremly pleased with the Tech which is a pleasant young female, extremly professional. We heard that they Fired the old Guy tech.Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Qasqas, he is a talented young man and from what I noticed when I was there, all of his patients love him.

echo technican

Posted on May 24th, 2011

The echo technician at Dr. office was horrible. He seemed to not know what he was doing. Took a very long time and was not very friendly. I don't think male techs are a good idea for this type of procedure .

Posted on August 13th, 2017