Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shadia Ahmed MD
Dr. Shadia Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Costa Mesa, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shadia Ahmed has 2 locations
275 Victoria St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Book Online Now
Dr. Shadia Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shadia Ahmed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shadia Ahmed - Posted on October 24th, 2012
I always call Dr Shadia for our family medical issues. She is of great help over the phone as well as in person. She seems genuinely concerned with the whole family's well-being.
i love you and your name
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shadia Ahmed - Posted on November 8th, 2011
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Shadia Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shadia Ahmed's office for more information.
393 E Walnut St Pasadena, CA : (626) 405-5517
275 Victoria St Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shadia Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.