Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shafeeq S Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shafeeq S Khan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shafeeq S Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Don't listen/ hear what your try to explain to him. , he is on personnel phone call while your in the room with him waiting, he do his best to convince you to see a doctor out side the VA system when you trying to get a referral to see one In side VA.He don't follow up he has no clue why you have return. I find him to be confused in the information he states to me is not about me its someone else .information..you tell him that you have a prescription for medication from our side of VA, with the Diagnosis letter stated why its needed.patient is having complication following throat cancer....needs medication to be placed under his tongue..Dr. Khan refuse to honor the prescription .. stating keep taking the one you have ....Dr, Khan didn't give any other alternative....
25 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Shafeeq S Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.