Dr. Shafiq U Rehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shafiq U Rehman?

Best doctor ever

Best doctor ever!. An amazing and extremely professional doctor,who genuinely cares about his patients. He always answered all my E-mails. I took my father to see him because he had arrhythmia, he was very helpful with explaining things to me and advising me how to proceed,. My father needed a cardio-version procedure but unfortunately, he only works at Methodist hospital, and I do not like that hospital because their lack of professionalism, so I had no choice but to take my father to another hospital to do the procedure. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Excellent physician, evidence based.

Dr. Shafiq U Rehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.