Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shagufta A Hasan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shagufta A Hasan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shagufta A Hasan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
She was very nice but I will not be returning. When I walked in, she was dealing with another patient with the door wide open. When it was my turn she turned around from her chair in the room and waved me in seconds after the other patient left. Sat me on the table with already wrinkled paper from the last person. After talking for several minutes, she decides she's going to take my blood. She walks to the other room and grabs a cart, and very quickly takes my blood. No gloves, didn't wash her hands. I didn't feel like her office was safe and clean. Definitely searching for a new provider. Felt as if she was an "under the table" doctor:
Dr. Hasan is a poor listener and her physician notes (that she puts in her laptop herself) are incredibly wrong because of her poor listening skills and language barrier! Her office hours are ridiculous and she has left me hanging on prescription refills more than once! It's definitely time to get a new doctor!
38 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Shagufta A Hasan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shagufta A Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.