Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shah A Alam has 2 locations
6315 Northwest Hwy Ste B
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
155 Brush Hill Rd
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Book Online Now
Dr. Shah A Alam has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shah A Alam has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shah A Alam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
THIS DOCTOR CANNOT BE FIND IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shah A Alam - Posted on June 20th, 2011
22 Years Experience
Deccan College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University
Dr. Shah A Alam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shah A Alam's office for more information.
6315 Northwest Hwy Ste B Crystal Lake, IL : (815) 444-6159
155 Brush Hill Rd Elmhurst, IL 60126
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shah A Alam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.