Dr. Shah Chowdhury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shah Chowdhury?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Where is he???

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Chowdhury is an amazing dr. My son has been seeing him for many years and its very unfortunate that he is no longer in the schererville office. Does anyone know where he is now? Is he still in practice? The office wasn't even courteous enough to let me know he was gone up until one day before my sons appointment. And they say they don't know anything

Gone downhill!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I love Dr.Chowdhury, but his new staff has made me question if I even want to go back. I dont get call backs or what I need from my children and when and if I do get called back I get major ghetto attitude... I don't know where they found this girl to replace the original girls ..but they need send her back ASAP!!! I know if the doctor knew what was going on he would be upset that his patients and their parents were being treated that way. Sadly I will probably be looking for a new doctor because of the extremely unprofessional new staff.

Realistic kind of Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I absolutely love him and his staff. I can call and speak to Robin or Veronica by name and they always know who I am and who my children are. Dr Chowdhury is straight to the point, and can come off tough but only because he means well and is passionate about medicine. I like that he take time to explain things to me or he will even draw a picture if he can to better help me understand the problem. I highly reccommend him because he is very knowledgeable.

missed diagnosed and rude !

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I used to like Dr but he missed diagnosed my daughter for a thyroid problem and said I have to watch what she's eating ,come to find out her thyroid was so out of wack he didn't even tell me the results I had to ask after a month . Her levels were off the chart 43.467 and normal is 0.01 I'm not a dr but I knew to take her someone else when he had the results and blamed it on eating. Took her to a great dr and he's a endocrinologist dr and he has her on meds and her levels r down and is watching her ! Thank you dr xhowdhury for sweeping this under the rug I care about my child and her health maybe u need to go find the caring part of ur job . You lost that and u don't care about ur patients and your bedside manner is terrible now !

Dr Chowdhury

Posted on May 15th, 2013

My Kids have been seeing Dr Chowdhury for 12 1/2 yrs and I am always taken care of, I feel he always hears what i am saying and is always talking to my kids. I love the nurse staff as well. The front desk staff is awalys quick to get me in when i call and never are rude . I am so happy with Dr Chowdhury and his office staff..

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on April 19th, 2013

My two boys have been seeing Dr. Chowdhury for over 10 years and we have never had a problem with anyone at the office. Everyone there is great. Dr Chowdhury always takes the time needed to talk to my husband and I about our child's health. Our youngest son has asthma and whenever it gets out of control, all I have to do is call the office, even if they are busy, they will squeeze us in just so he does not have to suffer. Dr. Chowdhury is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Chowdhury is a caring and kind Doctor. Always jokes with my kids to ease any anxiety that they may have. No complaints at all.

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2011

I have a daughter and a son. Both are seen by Dr. Chowdhury. He is intelligent, compassionate, and helpful. Whenever I called in with a question, he returned the calls promptly. What I like best is that he does not prescribe antibiotics for every little thing that's wrong, unlike most american doctors.

DR.Chowdhury

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I love this DR. When I brought my daughter Victoria to him when she was a newborn with medical issues he made personal phone calls to my home to check on her and make sure she was doing good.Ive been with him for 4 years and and counting.He takes the time with you for any reason I recommend this DR. to all children hes the best in the area.

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Dr. Chowdhury is a very good doctor. He does whatever he can to help his patients. I've been his patient since birth.

Posted on April 8th, 2011

In my opinion, he was very rude, did not listen or seem to care when I gave him my daughters symptoms. Gave me a hard time about referring me to an endrocrinologist. Staff was extra nice. I will be looking for another Doctor.