Dr. Shawn S Aghili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn S Aghili?

Good Doctor

Dr. Aghili worked with me during my stay in the hospital. I have a very complicated condition and he was very knowledgeable and thorough. He also had great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him

Poor bed side manners

Did not answer my first question. changed subjuct and left room.

Wait another half-hour

It took me a month to get in. They sent the paperwork in the mail with a note stapled to it that requested I arrived a half-hour early, so I did. Got there, they did not need anything additional, so I waited that half-hour plus another 45 min for a total of 1 hour 15 min. I would not suggest them, they do not respect their patients.

I found a very knowlegable and kind doctor.

I found out on my first appointment with Dr. Aghili that he was the right man to help me. This doctor has all the verchews that I was looking for. He was very polite, and had great bedside manner. With this doctor I think he will find something to help me.

Dr. Shawn S Aghili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.