Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahab Attarchi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shahab Attarchi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahab Attarchi - Posted on October 12th, 2016
Oblivious and uncaring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahab Attarchi - Posted on February 16th, 2011
"Dr" Attarchi was the attending physician for my dad for over a month, while he was recovering from complications from hip replacement surgery at West Hills hospital. He was rarely to be found and, when he was around, showed next to no knowledge of my father's condition. He even put incorrect information on the death certificate. While he was in no way responsible for my dad's death, he certainly didn't go out of his way to do much for his care either. Thankfully the hospital's other doctors and nursing staff are much better people.
Worst Doctor I Ever Met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahab Attarchi - Posted on November 12th, 2010
Dr. Attarchi was the doctor assigned to my mother at West Hills Hospital. For 2 1/2 weeks he told us he would be in contact with her primary care physician who did not have privileges at the hospital. He never did. He was terrible about returning our calls. The only time he called me at home in 2 1/2 weeks, he called at 10 pm. He did not check my mother's medical history. He did not do the diagnostic procedures that were necessary. He superficially treated my mother's symptoms without trying to find out the cause. He released her even though the nephrologist at West Hills Hosp felt she should not be discharged. He is a dangerous doctor. Stay away from him if you can.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahab Attarchi - Posted on October 28th, 2010
Inconsiderate Doctor towards others
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahab Attarchi - Posted on January 23rd, 2010
Dr. Attarchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Dr. Shahab Attarchi Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSURGITHIN, 7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 170, West Hills, CA
Dr. Shahab Attarchi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Hills, CA.