Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shahada G Shalash has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Shahada G Shalash has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Shahada G Shalash has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I need to find a new doctor for my insurance. Had a choice of 2 docs in the county. This is what happened with the 1st one. I had a hard time contacting them to start with, I called several times but all I got was fax noises. I faxed them & when they called back was told they are only there in the mornings & turn on the fax when closed. What? They don't take appointments! Just come some time before 11:30. (?) Went this morning & had the strangest experience in a doctor's office. I walked in to an office with 2 desks & files piled on top of tables & the desks, coming out of the filing cabinets. No one introduced themselves, I was just told to sit down in 1 of 2 chairs. The woman doing the paperwork looked like she was ready to go gardening, camo hat, track suit, etc. The guy turned out to be the doctor. Among the usual questions he asked where I went to college, what me hobbies are...HUH? I should be driving with the allergy medicine I take. It makes you sleepy. Tell him it doesn't & he shakes his head. (Been taking it for about 40 yr. hasn't happened yet.) Time for the exam, he had trouble working the scale - the old time kind that need you to slide things around. Told me I need to loss weight. DUH! I already told him I'd been fat all me life. Then he told me I should go on the the diet he went on for a whole summer, fasting. For a whole summer? That sounds very unhealthy. My blood pressure was high (wonder why?) Had wax in my ears. "Been putting Q-tips in too far." "I don't use Q-tips." "You've been putting them in too far." Who has the hearing problems? Get to the end, he tells me to come back tomorrow for blood work! Could I get the scrip for the blood pressure medicine I'm almost out of? (I have no intention of ever coming back!) No! Came home and made an appointment for the other doc.
Howard University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWestfield Medical Office, 113 E 2nd St, Westfield, WI
Dr. Shahada G Shalash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, WI.