Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shahbaz A Yazdani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
I remember the time when I went to my doctor and we could talk. I felt I could do that with Dr. Yazdani. He was very nice and thorough. I was really impressed when he asked if cost of medicine was issue. I said, "Yes." right then and there he started looking on the internet for least cost of medicines for me. When was the last time a doctor did that for you. From now on my whole family goes to him. Great doctor...oh and he speaks perfect English.
Dr. Yazdani does not accept insurance, but his level of care is outstanding. He tries to minimize overall cost for treatment by providing plenty of samples and when he cannot do so, he will try to prescribe cheaper medications and/or give coupons for rebates. The amount of time he spends with the patient is wonderful. The patient never feels hurried. I have a feeling Dr. Yazdani does well with keeping up with new treatments and new diagnoses because he asks very specific questions that help his diagnosing. The important thing is that Dr. Yazdani listens to what you are saying, processes the information, and makes a decision that demonstrates his high level of committment to the patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Yazdani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Shahbaz A Yazdani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShahbaz A Yazdani Md, 19178 Blanco Rd Ste 106, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Shahbaz A Yazdani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.