Dr. Shahe Fereshetian Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shahe Fereshetian?

Very pleased with my outcome!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I went through the channels of the VA system and had a breast reduction performed by Shahe Fereshetian, MD. In person he seems to be a dry personality. However, I am one week post op for a breast reduction surgery where I had about half of my breast weight removed, and I am living the outcome. I'm feeling fantastic, and I feel as if I look the way I wish I had always looked. I'm very pleased with the placement of the incisions and where they start and stop under my breast, I can already tell I will have no apparent pucker or "dog ears". He and his nurse Jenny have changed my life.

Posted on August 14th, 2017