Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaheen Gill
Dr. Shaheen Gill, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Morehead, KY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Gill is affiliated with St Claire Regional Medical Center, Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Norton Audubon Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shaheen Gill has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Gill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Claire Regional Medical Center
Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Norton Audubon Hospital
Norton Suburban Hospital
Kosair Children`s Hospital
Mount Nittany Medical Center
Baptist Hospital East
Norton Hospitals, Inc
32 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1981
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Shaheen Gill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Claire Regional Medical Center, 222 Medical Cir, Morehead, KY
Dr. Shaheen Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead, KY.