Dr. Shaheen K Jacob Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Shaheen K Jacob?

Nice and responsibilities

I started visit Dr.Jacob was 4years ago. When I was pregnant and my insurance recommended. She is very polite, understanding,caring doctor. Easy talk, and always keep my tension away as I am a nervous person. Her all nurses are amazing...

I had avoided doctors for years after several unpleasant visits. I finally decided to get healthy and selected Dr. Jacob from my insurance company's recommended list. Dr. Jacob was very kind and patient with me. She spent plenty of time listening to my concerns and making recommendations. Her staff was pleasant and friendly as well.

Dr. Shaheen K Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.