Dr. Shahid Latif Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Latif?

Dr Shaheed

Dr Shaheed is one of the best the whole group is great the office staff is very nice

Office Staffs are Horrible

I went to see this doctor once, and I know I am not going back to him again. They drew blood and sent to a non-network provider. I told both the doctor and the office staff to send my blood to LabCorp but ignoring my request they sent it to a different lab, what my insurance did not cover totally. When I called them to inform their mistake the stubborn office staff was insisting that she was right. I sent a letter to the doctor, called the office to talk to him but did not get any reply. Stay AWAY from this doctor.

Dr. Shahid Latif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Amboy, NJ.