Dr. Shahid Khan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Khan?

BAD doctor in every way

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

This dr has no idea what he's doing, he just kept giving my dad narcotics which drove my dad health down every day and eventually when my dad ended on life support he was so careless and treated my dad like a body with no soul he was just a number for him, he would skip visiting him some day and when he does show up will spend only few seconds an pretend he's too busy to answer our questions. My dad passed away now but my only comfort is that karma will take its corse .

Posted on March 4th, 2009

I have had Dr.Khan treat me for about 9 years. He is awesome!! no long waits, very caring, and a great sense of humor. I will continue with him as long as I'm able to.

Posted on July 28th, 2015