Dr. Shahid Rafique Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Rafique?

excellent doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Rafique is an excellent doctor, cares very much about his patients and always has their welfare as his top priority. He is very good and knowledgeable.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Wonderful caring doctor.

excellent doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

spends plenty of time with each patient, he is knowledgeable and thorough.

I suffer from Hidradenitis Supprativa......

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I have suffered from this for 24 years and never got any relief. Dr.Rafique is the only one I feel comfortable with on the issues of it. And the treatment he has me on has worked better than any I have ever had. I have had 2 good years back in my life. I am so thankful God brought us together.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2010

The whole experience was very good. It was easy for me to get an appointment. The girls were all courteous and helpful. I am on medicare and hard of hearing - they made sure I found my way easily. I was told about Dr. Rafique and his pain management success, so I tried to see if he could help me. He told me about Hyalgan and therapy, I did what he asked and now my knees are feeling 20 years younger. The doctor was extremely pleasant; he listened to all my issues. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

Professional

Posted on February 19th, 2010

the doctor is thoughtful during questioning and very good with diagnosis. He takes you along with his treatment plan, which is methodical and intelligent. This comes from someone who knows what he's doing. He is good

Rude with no bedside manner

Posted on October 6th, 2009

I would never see this doctor again.I made the appointment.The staff were really friendly i explained when i made the appointment that i had just had a baby and that i had 3 different issues i need to see the doctor for.My sons father took me and waited in the waiting room while i went back. When the doctor came in and treated me for one of my issues.When i asked him about my other issues.His exacted words where i have spent too much on you already.I told him that i disclosed what my needs where when i made the appointment and was never told the doctor can only treat you for one thing at a time.He said nothing more just handed me my chart for check out. The funny thing is when i got back to the waiting room it was still empty other then my son and his father and i asked my sons father if any of other patients had came in since i went back. He told me no other people had even came in. This is a very rude unprofessional man.

Posted on March 10th, 2017