Dr. Shahida Abbas Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shahida Abbas?

BIO-HAZARDOUS, deeply saddened to state!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

HAZARDOUS DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! THIS IS NOT A HUMAN LET ALONE A PHYSICIAN! HER STAFF WILL LURE YOU IN. AND EXTOLL HER VIRTUES. I SAW HER ONCE AND CANNOT BELIEVE MY INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD ALLOW A HUMAN BEING TO TOUCHED BY THIS INDIVIDUAL. I was greatly disappointed by the discrepancy of her staffs description of her and the nightmare that is she. Her 'barkers' staff mislead me so. I beseech you do not even give her a chance. ugh ugh ugh ugh 4 of these!

My favorite doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

After seven years I see Dr. Abbas as caring,precise and accurate.Office staff is helpful with appointments. Im 75 years old and going to her seven years..

Horrible

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Getting an appointment was fast and easy the front desk and MA were very nice but for the first time I came to this Dr office to see the doctor was a horrible experiance she was rude and nasty to me for no reason she will ask me question with a rude tone and all. I thought maybe she had a bad day know big deal but when I go back the second time it was still the same so I change my doctor. I would ever go back again!

changing primary

Posted on July 17th, 2012

This dr is the most unsympathetic person I have ever met. When I was telling her about my symptoms and started to cry, she not only didnt offer me a tissue (there was a box of tissues right on her desk), she proceded to walk out of the room. I made the mistake of going back to her a second time and the same thing happened again. I am changing my primary dr asap.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

great doctor

Terrible and dirty

Posted on July 28th, 2011

She is absoutly the worst doctor and human being I have ever seen. How does she continue to do business? Her office is dirty her lab coat is flithy. She spend 5 min with me and didn't discuss anything with me!

the worst doctor i have seen in my life

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Worst Doctor EVER!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2009

By far, the worst doctor I've EVER seen! She shows no compassion what so ever, she does not listen to your concerns and interrupts while your talking because she feels she know better than you do. I had a major infection in my lymph nodes, so bad that they were the size of walnuts on the back of my head. I went to her obviously very concerned, she gave my literally 2 minutes of her time and told me to go see a general surgeon. No script for blood work, no referral to see an oncologist (which is what I should have been referred to). Instead of first trying to see why my lymph nodes were swollen, she just figured let someone cut them out! To boot, her office is disgusting! Extremely dirty AND smelly! IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on August 26th, 2008

When calling in to speak to the Dr. I left numerous messages and have yet to be called back. I was told from day one she would be affiliated with my local hospital and she is still not. I feel frustrated that I can never reach her by messages and feel she is not there for me.

Posted on March 16th, 2016