The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahin Assadnia has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Shahin Assadnia has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahin Assadnia - Posted on October 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahin Assadnia - Posted on July 14th, 2015
Super great Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahin Assadnia - Posted on August 23rd, 2009
He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is very caring takes where ever time you need. Expains every thing to you that you really don't need to ask any questions. He has operated on me twice. Both times he run into problems because I was so messed up inside, he didn't give up. I now am free of pain in my right leg and my left kidney is working fine. I would of lost it if not for him. If you need a super great Doctor he is the one for you. God Bless him.
Dr. Assadnia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Shahin Assadnia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEAST TN VASCULAR CENTER, 1125 W 1st North St Ste B, Morristown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shahin Assadnia, MD - Vascular Surgery in Morristown, TN, in this video.
Dr. Shahin Assadnia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morristown, TN.