Dr. Shahin Rahimian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahin Rahimian?

$ Grabbing Doc, Avoid if you can!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

This doctor seems to genuinely not know what's going on. While explaining my symptoms he raised his eyebrows as if to hint he didn't understand what was going on. To further this he will setup various tests and procedures all at once, instead of taking a systematic approach to figuring out what is going on with your body. I am very disappointed by the way Dr. Rahimian approached by issues and has already racked up $1500 in medical bills for me, with more tests scheduled. I will not recommend him as a GI doc to any of my friends and family.

$ Grabbing Doc, Avoid if you can!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Horrible

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I was referred to his office in Martinsburg because after I ate I found myself having unbearable stomach pain for up to five hours. I was off work for 3 months. His diagnosis? "Not sure what's wrong but it should go away within 2 years." Frustrated, I requested my medical records be sent to another facility on 4 separate occasions but they were never sent. Dr. flirted with nurses, forgot to review my colonoscopy results with me, and misrepresented my condition in formal reports. Total nightmare.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Sooooo glad he returned to Martinsburg!

a joke

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Seriously if you really have a problem that your family dr cannot diagnose dont waist your time and money or your insurance companies money on this JOKE of a so called Dr.

Posted on October 7th, 2017