Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahina Q Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shahina Q Ali has the following 63 expertise
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Tropical Diseases
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Smoking Cessation
- Heart Failure
- Nutritional Support
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Movement Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Male Infertility
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Lipid Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Panic Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Shahina Q Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahina Q Ali - Posted on April 20th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Shahina Q Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBAYTOWN FAMILY PRACTICE, 1618 W Baker Rd Ste B, Baytown, TX
Dr. Shahina Q Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baytown, TX.