Dr. Shahina Javeed Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shahina Javeed?

Ignores your concerns

This doctor completely ignored my mothers medical concerns and misdiagnosed until it was too late and my mother had final stage multiple myeloma. "It happened so fast" Javeed said to my mom after chemo was started by other doctors. No it did not happen fast. It was a direct result of Javeeds negligence. If you want to live, do not go to this doctor!

Great Doctor, my whole family sees Dr. Shahina Javeed

Recommend

very bad Dr. my friend also said that about her!!!!!!!!!

Mis Diagnosis

This Dr. could not diagnose shingles when my mother presented with an obvious case on her face and head. She kept insisting my mom had been domestically abused. She caused my mother pain by squeezing one of the shingle blisters which has resulted in a scar. Additionally, my mother witnessed improper and/or no hand washing. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

I saw Dr Javeed for over a year. She was very impatient with me when I ask her questions - and talked down to me like I was a child. I have never had a doctor that had such a poor bedside manner. This behavior was consistent at each visit so I have found new doctor.

Great Doctor

I took my friend to my cardiologist Dr. Najam Javeed, Shahina's brother. My buddy was new to Florida and needed some care desperately. Dr. Najam Javeed checked his heart and recommended that my buddy see a family doctor because he suspected there was more to my friends problems than his heart. We contacted Dr. Shahina Javeed, Najams sister, at her family practice with Najam's brother Hayek Javeed. (pretty confusing huh?) and she saw him right away. Shahina ordered blood work. I took him to get the blood work at Quest and a few days later the results were in. I must tell you that my buddy is a tough customer when it comes to doctors. As soon as Dr. Shahina got the results I received a call from Dr. Shahina while I was fishing in the Gulf, she said she needed to see my buddy right away.(I was his HIPPA contact) I called him and he went right in. His sugar was 500! She kept him there giving him shots of insulin until his sugar dropped to an acceptable level. This is the kind of care that the Javeed family of doctors gives. All of the Javeed Doctors are this way. Well, my friend is feeling much better and is looking great thanks to Shahina Javeed and her brother the cardiologist, Najam Javeed. I've been seeing Najam for years and his sister and brother are of the same ilk, I can recommend them with the highest of confidence, they saved my buddy's life. what more can I say.

terrible

terrible

Dr. Shahina Javeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holiday, FL.