Dr. Shahinaz Soliman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahinaz Soliman?

BEST DR OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

This office is so on top of their patients I had a great experience and felt very cared for here. My whole family has been coming here for 10 yrs. Sure sometimes there is a wait to be seen but its because the Dr takes her time with every patient. one time she had to explain something to me that I had but didnt understand and she spent 35 mins with me and I left understanding my disease and how I can cope with its processes. Thank you Dr Soliman and Staff!

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Best Dr and Staff I have ever had!!! Thank you Dr Soliman and Staff Michelle, Jessica Hilda and Liz also I love the PA's

Worst experience ever!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

This office has the worst front office I have ever had to deal with! Constant errors & mistakes are made with billing, lab slips , not returning phone calls etc... , and their attitude is the rudest ever if you dare to ask them to correct a mistake THEY made! Lorena, was the worst of the group, and the one directly responsible for many of the errors! The office also seems to pawn patients off onto the constantly changing PA's. They overbook, wait time is almost always a minimal of one hour, (even with the PAs,) so obviously they don't value their patient's time.! There are too many "good Doctors" in the southbay that actually care how their patients are treated by staff, and this is NOT one of them. I have spoken to the doctor numerous times about all these issues, yet nothing has changed. I have been way too patient for too long. I go to a doctor to maintain my health, not have stress caused by her incompetent, disorganized, rude front office staff! Luckily, I have many other, excellent doctors I see regularly & I have been given several names of excellent general practitioners to call for a new primary care doctor. I am excited to see my new doctor soon, as the exchange with her front office was actually pleasant! The lady was very professional, kind, courteous, & knowledgable, otherwise the exact opposite of the front office staff at Dr. Soliman's office!

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

The staff is not very good, they make costly mistake and have not solved this lab bill

Best Doctor EVER !

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Comprehensive,organized ,compassionate,beautiful..excellent staff great reputation ..LOVE HER ..

Posted on March 7th, 2010

Best Doctor!!

Posted on June 9th, 2009

excellent physician-outstanding office.brilliant.

Best Family Physician

Posted on July 12th, 2008

VERY caring,knoweldgable-a different high level of medical care-love her.

Posted on June 20th, 2017