Dr. Shahla Abedi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Shahla Abedi?

she is very personable.

Her office is pretty busy but as a patient who has been seeing her for the last 8 years, I can categorically state that her technical acumen is unparalleled. She was the only doctor willing to tell me not to have surgery (LASIK) even though it was money in her pocket to say yes. She has treated my conjunctive iritis for many years now and is the only one who was able to control the outbreaks. Highly recommend her.

The office staff at Dr. Abedi's office is very disorganized. They have a difficult time communicating with insurance company's. I waited an extra 20 minutes to be examined and then another 20 minutes to be seen by the Dr. They lost my contact order and then had to reorder.

I already been to two other doctor and still suffering.She cured my eye problem at first visit.

Worst eye doctor I've ever been to. Got my perscription wrong TWICE and both her and her staff are dismissive. They also did not honor my insurance coverage on my first visit which resulted in me paying $200 out of pocket, even though my insurance covered $120, they would not apply it, for who knows what reasoning. Inaccurate, unprofessional, rude and unaccountable. Worst experience I've ever had with any licensed physician.

DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!!

very unprofessional - both her and her team. I reported her to the BBB and she refused to reponse to their requests.

Dr. Abedi has a natural caring personality and shows a genuine concern for her patients well being. I feel very blessed to be a patient of Dr. Abedi.